How much does it cost to live in Sherwood Valley?
- Each Member household pays two charges.
- The first is the one-time Membership Fee of $100. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- The second charge is the lot rent, which is collected monthly, to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash/recycling collection and the Corporation’s mortgage payments.
- Lot rent is currently $465 per month.
- We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Find out more about the application process here.